Sweepstakes Official Rules
SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Please read these Official Rules carefully. By participating in the Sweepstakes and/or submitting your Entry, you are indicating that you have read, understood and fully agree to these Official Rules.
- SPONSOR: The sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Driven to Give Back Media, LLC a/k/a The Hamilton Collection located at 2112 Ferry Rd., Unit 104, Naperville, IL 60563 (the “Sponsor”).
- CONDUCT; GENERAL CONDITIONS: This Sweepstakes is governed by these official rules (“Official Rules”). By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor shall be final and binding in all respects. The Official Rules will be posted on the following website throughout the Sweepstakes Period: Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the Entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the website; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. By entering into the Sweepstakes or accepting the Prize, you consent to the use of your name and/or likeness (voice, biographical information, city and state of residence, statements, photograph, video, and recordings) for advertising and promotional purposes (including but not limited to, use on Sponsor’s web site and/or Facebook, Instagram, or YouTube page without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law) and you consent to participating in 1- 2 vlog(s) and/or video(s) to be posted on the Sponsor’s web site and/or Facebook, Instagram, or YouTube page (including but not limited to video of the Prize delivery). Prize shall be delivered to the Winner in person by the Sponsor and Winner agrees to participate in video and media content with Sponsor, including filming of the delivery. All federal and state laws apply.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins 12:00 AM Central Daylight Time (“CDT”) on December 10, 2023 and ends at 11:59 PM CDT on July 31, 2024 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sponsor reserves the right to extend, shorten or alter the Sweepstakes in its sole discretion. Winner will be drawn and notified via email within the first seven (7) days after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period.
- ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, excluding Hawaii, Alaska, Florida, New York, Tennessee, Rhode Island, and Louisiana, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of Entry (the “Entrant”), except for employees of Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and related companies and its respective advertising and promotion agencies, consultants and agents, and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Any Sweepstakes Entries received from an ineligible participant will be disqualified. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
- HOW TO ENTER: There is only one (1) way to enter the Sweepstakes: You must be subscribed to The Hamilton Collection YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/@TheHamiltonCollection) and fill out and submit information in the form, which is found at Giveaway (collectively, an “Entry”). Limit is one (1) Entry per person. Additional Entries will be disqualified.
- DRAWING/ODDS; WINNER NOTIFICATION: A random drawing will be conducted within seven (7) days of the end of the Sweepstakes Period from all eligible Entries received by the Sponsor to select the winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received by the Sponsor for the Sweepstakes. All federal and state laws apply.
The potential winner will be notified by email and/or phone within two (2) business days of winner selection or as soon as reasonably practicable. Potential winner will be sent, via email and/or overnight mail, an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release (“Release”). This Release must be completed, signed, and returned to Sponsor within seven (7) days of the date of issuance. The potential Winner then and only then becomes the “Winner.” If such potential winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period, if the potential winner is ineligible, if any notification is returned undeliverable, if the potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, or if potential winner rejects the Prize, he/she will forfeit the Prize and an alternate winner may be selected from all remaining Entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the Prize will remain unawarded. Sponsor is not responsible for any Entry that is lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected or undeliverable, whether due to system errors, omissions, interruption, deletions, defects, delay in operations or transmissions, theft or destruction or failures, faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions, human error, Entries not received resulting from any hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system errors and failures, faulty transmissions, technical malfunctions, or otherwise. Only fully completed Entries are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by the Sponsor.
- PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable and no substitutions or cash redemptions exist; except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as otherwise provided herein. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen Prize. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All terms and conditions apply to the use of the Prize, and are incorporated herein by reference. The Prize Winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, including taxes imposed, and license, title, tags, insurance, and registration fees for the vehicle. No more than the stated number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules will be awarded. Subject to applicable law, prizes are offered “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind or nature, including without limitation, any warranty respecting condition, merchantability, quality, title, or fitness for a particular purpose. Sponsor reserves the right to suspend or modify this Sweepstakes, or these Official Rules, in whole or in part, at any time and without notice or obligation if, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, any factor interferes with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, if the Sweepstakes, or any part thereof, is not capable of running as planned for any legitimate reason, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, programming errors, or technical failures, which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect Entries and: (i) terminate the Sweepstakes, or any portion thereof; (ii) modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, or any portion thereof, to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes, or relevant portion, in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; and/or (iii) award the prize from among the eligible, non-suspect Entries received up to the time of the impairment in accordance with the winner selection criteria discussed above.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: BY PARTICIPATING IN SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AND PRIZE WINNER AGREE TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSOR, AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, RELATED ENTITIES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGE CLAIMS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS) MADE BY ANY ENTRANT, PRIZE WINNER, OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTIES, RELATED IN ANY WAY TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES AS WELL AS ANY OTHER CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LIABILITY DUE TO ANY INJURIES, DAMAGES OR LOSSES TO ANY PERSON (INCLUDING DEATH) OR PROPERTY OF ANY KIND RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM RECEIPT, ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF THE PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PROMOTION-RELATED ACTIVITY OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. SPONSOR’S ENTIRE LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO ANY ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, THESE OFFICIAL RULES, AND/OR ANY ENTRANT’S RECEIPT OF PRIZE SHALL BE LIMITED TO $5,000.00. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE AFOREMENTIONED LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY AND AS SUCH, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM; DISPUTE RESOLUTION: THE PARTIES HERETO ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE AS FOLLOWS: (i) THAT ALL DISPUTES, CAUSES OF ACTION, AND CLAIMS CONNECTED TO OR ARISING IN ANY WAY HEREUNDER BETWEEN THE PARTIES SHALL BE RESOLVED SOLELY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS (I.E., CLASS ACTIONS SUITS ARE HEREBY WAIVED BY THE PARTIES) AND EXCLUSIVELY BY THE STATE OR FEDERAL COURTS SITUATED IN DUPAGE COUNTY, ILLINOIS; (ii) THAT THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS SHALL GOVERN, WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICT OF LAWS PRINCIPLES; AND (iii) THAT THE PARTIES HERETO WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY.
- WINNERS LIST: Winner to be posted on promotion website after confirmation of Winner until December 31, 2024.